Big news from my end — we just welcomed our second baby into the world last week!
Super exciting times, but as you can imagine, it also means I’m trading in sleep for diapers, breastfeeding, and late-night lullabies.
Besides all the excitement about my bundle of joy, I also have to tell you this:
- My nipples are already sore.
- My womb is still contracting.
- I have super big boops.
- I still suffer from postpartum pain.
- My belly feels like a shrunken balloon.
- I don’t know where to find which organs in my body.
- Caring for two kids at the same time is just crazy.
- I’m already soooo sleep-deprived.
The list goes on and on and on.
However, I’m super grateful for my little baby girl!
Her smile makes my heart skip a beat.