but I do.
Yesterday, a new writer left a nice comment:
One of the best things about (Medium), in my opinion, is the fact that we can all become more open to each other. Gabby Gabs
I love Gabby’s energy and enthusiasm.
Nevertheless, there are some writers on this platform who really hate each other.
Recently, I told one of them about the Comparison Hangover effect.
This is when…
- you’re obsessing about your competitor/s.
- you spend way too much time scrolling enviously through his/her posts.
❌You need to STOP!❌
Stop this bad karma and do this:
- ✅spend the majority of your time working on your writing
- ✅think of all the tens of thousands of writers in the creator economy
- ✅your rival can be your colleague to connect with
- ✅stay focused