publish your stories when you want it with this simple hack.
Medium writers and readers live in different time zones:
- The United States / South America
- Europe / Africa
- Asia / South Pacific
These different time zones make writing on Medium sometimes difficult because you don’t want to wake up at night and hit publish.
For an insanely long time, I didn’t know that I could take back control over when I publish my self-published stories.
Save time and energy and use this hack.
To save you time and energy, here’s the hack for you:
If you are posting directly from your own account you can schedule the exact date and time of your post!
3 steps to use Medium’s Scheduling Tool
- When you have a draft you want to publish click the green ‘Publish’ button.
2. Click ‘Schedule for later’.
3. Schedule a specific time and date to publish your post and click on the green button ‘Schedule to publish and send’.
By looking in your personal story drafts/your publication’s stories section you can verify that your post is scheduled.
4. Finally, your story will be published automatically within five minutes of the specified time.
Awesome hack, isn’t it?
To master different time zones and not to have to wake up at 3 am in the morning to publish a piece using this handy scheduling tool.
It helps you to experiment with different times on Medium and publishes your stories while you sleep.