Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance!
Sometimes I read posts on Medium full of fluff.
It could have been 150 words but it’s 1,500 words or even more.
That’s why I want to keep this announcement short and sweet.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for you.
If you love to write short form, if you love to edit (such as Linda Locke) and join a lovely team, this is your turn, new or more experienced writers.
Our Lovely Team
- Tom Fenske owns THE SHORTFORM. Although he has to juggle his day job as a software developer and life as a father, he managed to grow this wonderful pub within one year to around 4K followers.
- Burk quit his 9–5 at Google and will soon become a full-time content creator. He has 5 (!) kids and is part of the editor team.
- Kristina God I’m a working mom and have a toddler at home. I’m a marketing manager and Medium coach and also THE SHORTFORM’s Community Manager. I add new writers and answer questions.
THE SHORTFORM is looking for 2 new co-editors
Your job would be the vetting, proof-reading and publishing of stories according to our guidelines.
If you say…
YES! I want this!
- send us an email to email@example.com
- subject line Editor wanted.